Health care providers handle confidential medical information on a daily basis. Make sure you are managing the information correctly.
When dealing with HIPAA management it’s important to make sure you have information access controls and that you have a backup, contingency plan and retention plan for data management. This video reviews the value of documentation and compliance evaluations, and discusses breach and discovery response.
Paul Szklarski, MBA, FACHE
Salartash Surgical Associates
- Administrator, Salartash Surgical Associates
- Consulting partner in TransNational Business Solutions in New York City
- Practice is focused on compliance in the areas of ICD 10, HIPAA, revenue cycle, Stark laws, and practice acquisitions and sales
- Conducting seminars since 2003 in the area of HIPAA, leadership, management, finance and communications
- Recent whitepaper “Solvency Crisis in United States Hospitals”
- Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Chair, Health Industry Resource Group
- M.B.A. degree in health and medical services administration, Widener University; B.A. degree in criminology, Temple University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.