Review this helpful checklist to make sure you are staying compliant.
From knowing who to direct HIPAA-related complaints and concerns to (HIPAA Compliance and Security Office) and evaluating computer and networking systems, both internally and externally to documenting current processes and procedures in order to determine potential weak spots in the storage, manipulation, dissemination, transmission as well as disposal of PHI/IIHI, this video will walk you through a valuable checklist for your front desk staff to ensure HIPAA compliance. This video also discusses the importance of making sure that any personal mobile devices connected to office networks are PHI encrypted.
Rhonda Granja, B.S., CMC, CMA, CPC, CMOM
Rhonda Granja Consulting
- Independent medical consultant
- Past faculty member for Practice Management Institute
- Lead instructor at The Medical Management Institute
- Speaker at the 2014 AMBA National Conference
- McVey seminar leader
- Panel speaker for The Coding Leader
- Panel speaker at Compliance World
- Exhibitor at NAMAS National Conference 2019
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.