Make sure your front desk team understands what rights the patient has.
Patients will have the right to review personal health information and individually identifiable health information about themselves and request corrections to errors. A covered entity or facility providing direct treatment will be required to provide a notice of privacy practice to each patient and outline how health information will be used. This video reviews other patient rights and discusses identity theft red flags and issues when dealing with social media.
Rhonda Granja, B.S., CMC, CMA, CPC, CMOM
Rhonda Granja Consulting
- Independent medical consultant
- Past faculty member for Practice Management Institute
- Lead instructor at The Medical Management Institute
- Speaker at the 2014 AMBA National Conference
- McVey seminar leader
- Panel speaker for The Coding Leader
- Panel speaker at Compliance World
- Exhibitor at NAMAS National Conference 2019
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.