Learn what socialization and personalization are and why they are important.
Socialization is the process of being enculturated in a new corporate culture. Personalization is the process of an individual influencing the corporate culture of which he or she is a new part. So, how do socialization and personalization relate to helping new hires exceed expectations? This video answers that question and discusses what could happen if these things are carried out successfully.
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, CPTD Fellow
Rothwell & Associates, Inc.
- Distinguished Professor, The Pennsylvania State University
- Specializes in organization development and change
- Taught HR topics at a major university for 32 years
- 20 years of full-time HR experience in multinational business and U.S. government
- Conducted consulting for over 50 multinational companies and countless other organizations
- Published 154 books on HR (look me up on Amazon)
- Member of The Society for HR Management, Association for Talent Development
- Ph.D., M.B.A., M.A., B.A.
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.