When in doubt, report it.
Harassment is not just about sexual harassment. Harassment includes offensive behavior based on stereotypes about a protected class and behavior that is intended to cause discomfort or humiliation because of a protected characteristic. Harassment also includes any expression of contempt or hatred for a group to which the victim belongs based on protected characteristic. This video reviews the different types of harassment and what can be done to help prevent it from happening in the workplace.
Joanna M. Rodriguez
Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Attorney with Jackson Lewis P.C., Pittsburgh Office
- Practice focuses on workplace law with an emphasis on all aspects of litigation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops relating to risk management and litigation avoidance
- Written several publications regarding wage and hour compliance, and other class action developments
- Member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, as well as the West Virginia State Bar
- J.D. degree, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, B.A. degree, Duquesne University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
Laura C. Bunting
Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Attorney with Jackson Lewis P.C., Pittsburgh office
- Practice focuses on employment law, including federal and state anti-discrimination, anti-retaliation, and wage and hour laws
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous employment law topics, such as sexual harassment investigation, anti-discrimination and anti-retaliation laws, and unique issues involving employees’ social media use
- Has written several publications related to the areas of employment law
- American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Allegheny County Bar Association Board of Governors
- J.D. degree, University of Pittsburgh School of Law; LL.M. degree in international law, University of Westminster; B.A. degree, University of Pittsburgh
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 412-338-5147
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.