The Speak Out Evolution
We live in a society now where media attention tends to take something such as #MeToo, and the various buzzwords that are being used, and bring them to the attention of anyone with whatever message is trying to be shared. When talking about the evolution of harassment in the workplace one doesn’t have to go back too far from when it was brought forward that people were being treated inappropriately in the workplace. This video reviews how times have changed in the last 40 years and how the #MeToo movement has changed societal and worker expectations.
Matthew F. Nieman
Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Principal in the Washington D.C. Region office of Jackson Lewis P.C. and D.C. Office Litigation Manager, 2014-2021
- Admitted to the federal and state bars of Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia
- A national practice that emphasizes all aspects of general employment counsel and litigation; disability, leave, and health management; noncompete and trade secret protection; and privacy, e-communication, and data security
- Conducts regular seminars/live webinars and workshops on sexual harassment, discrimination, substance abuse prevention topics, and litigation avoidance
- Author of numerous publications related to employer issues, including extensive publications in the area of state and federal drug testing
- Serves as general counsel for the Institute for a Drug-Free Workplace and is the co-author of Guide to State and Federal Drug Testing Laws
- American Bar Association; Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Dulles Chapter, past president, and current legislative liaison
- He is recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© under “Employment Law - Management” for 2021 and 2022
- J.D. degree, William & Mary School of Law; B.S. degree in Industrial & Labor Relations, Cornell University
- Can be contacted at 703-483-8331 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.