Communicate with confidence and clarity.
The reason we have the ability to speak is due to the flow of air over our vocal chords. Don’t waste your air, don’t waste your words. When you have something to say be sure to project your voice in a way that people will stop and listen to you. This video reviews the four habits of highly effective communicators and why your words, and how you say them, matter.
- Seasoned training and development, human resources and communications professional
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on a far-reaching set of business topics within areas of expertise (HR, training, call center, virtual workplaces, and corporate communications)
- B.A. degree in communications, University of NC at Greensboro; completed a mini M.B.A., management certification, Rollins College
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter® @StacyLowman
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.