Learn a simple tool to enhance focus and clarity in a multitasking world.
The good news is in neuroplasticity – our brains grow and change over time. Whatever you think, do or say repeatedly changes the function and structure of your brain. You can build the capacity to more effectively focus, increase attentional capacity and many other positive traits that go along with training your brain. This video reviews that single tasking is about managing your attention, noticing when you get distracted and how to bring yourself back to the task at hand.
Dana Pulley, MA, PCC
Potential Project International
- Senior consultant and trainer with Potential Project International
- Trained thousands of leaders and staff in corporate workshops and conferences on mindfulness and single tasking, the neuroscience behind it, and practices on how to bring this to work and life in ways that result in greater effectiveness and well-being
- Spoken and taught mindfulness and single tasking at organizations such as Accenture, Fannie Mae, Marriott, the Nature Conservancy and the National Institutes for Health
- ICF Certified Coach and Graduate of Georgetown University’s Leadership Coaching Program
- M.A. degree in industrial/organizational psychology, George Mason University; B.A. degree in psychology, James Madison University
- Can be contacted at 571-212-2318 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.