Learn what's new when dealing with generation skipping transfer tax.
Navigate through the different generation-skipping tax laws and keep up to date with recent developments including the Predeceased Ancestor Rule. This rule moves a skip person up one generation so that the skip person will be treated as being within one generation of the transferor so there is no GST tax liability. This video goes into detail about the ins and out of this rule and reviews retroactive allocation and the estate tax inclusion period and discusses recent GST case rulings.
Jennifer A. Pratt
- Partner in the Baltimore, MD office of Venable LLP
- Assists clients with estate planning, charitable giving, and business continuity planning while minimizing estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax exposure
- Experienced in the administration of decedent’s estates and the preparation of wills, trusts, both revocable and irrevocable, durable powers of attorney, advance directives and the incorporation and application for exemption for private foundations
- Assists clients and business owners with business succession planning and documents related to business tax planning
- Also experienced in drafting pre-marital agreements and post-marital agreements
- Can be contacted at 410-528-2883 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.