Develop your meeting minute recording skills and stand out from the crowd.
The essential role of meeting minutes is to provide an accurate record of what takes place at important meetings. Well-kept meeting minutes serve as a record of business decisions, offer guidance for future actions based on those decisions, and serve to minimize misunderstandings about what decisions were made and why. This video reviews general principles of meeting minutes and what good meeting minutes should include.
Governance Partners Group, LLC
- President of Governance Partners Group, LLC
- Professional focus is exclusively in the corporate governance arena
- Governance Partners Group specializes in providing external corporate secretary and related corporate governance services to companies and other organizations that seek to outsource all or a portion of their Office of the Corporate Secretary operations
- Served the Society for Corporate Governance as chair of the Society’s Private Companies Committee, 2013-2016, and a member of the Society’s national Board of Directors, 2009-2013
- Serve Private Directors Association as vice president and corporate secretary
- J.D. degree, Case Western Reserve University; M.B.A. degree, Central Michigan University; B.S. degree, Allegheny College
- Can be contacted at 770-815-4445 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.