There are many types of material to choose from. Choose what is best for your project.
It doesn’t matter what type of air barrier material you put on, the substrate preparation is key to all materials. Proper substrate preparation requires a dry area, free of moisture, smooth, no large voids or protrusions and a priming of substrate. This video discusses key installation tips and common field issues of self-adhered and liquid membranes, as well as mechanically fastened commercial building wrap.
- Executive director of the Air Barrier Association of America
- Actively involved in the construction industry for more than three decades; and has specialized in building enclosures, energy efficiency and building performance
- Frequent speaker on topics as they relate to building enclosures, energy efficiency, green building practices, and standards and quality of construction; and has published a number of articles for leading construction and building related trade magazines
- Heavily involved in the standards development process and has been involved with International Organization of Standardization (ISO) for more than three decades
- Actively participates in developing ASTM, ASHRAE, ULC, BPI and other related standards
- Been involved in a number of utility demand side management programs and worked with various government departments across North America
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.