Companies with top-tier leadership teams outperform others by nearly 19%, according to the Corporate Leadership Council.
Yet only 15% of North American companies surveyed by Harvard Business Review said they had enough successors in the pipeline for key leadership positions. The problem is that many organizations do not have a robust, structured process for succession. As a result, they invest significant time, effort and dollars on employees who turn out to be the wrong fit. Watch this video for details on why succession management is essential.
OnPoint Consulting LLC
- President of OnPoint Consulting LLC
- Helps organizations and leaders identify and develop leaders, work better virtually, enhance cross functional team performance, and get from strategy to execution faster
- Conducts numerous seminars and workshops on succession management, leading from a distance, leading cross functional teams and enhancing execution
- Wrote several articles and wrote or co-wrote five books including: Closing the Execution Gap: How Great Leaders and Their Companies Get Results, published by Jossey-Bass/Wiley; Flexible Leadership: Creating Value by Balancing Multiple Challenges and Choices (co-wrote with Dr. Gary Yukl), published by Jossey-Bass/Pfeiffer; The Art and Science of 360º Feedback (co-wrote with Toni Lucia), published by Jossey-Bass/Pfeiffer; The Art and Science of Competency Models (co-wrote with Toni Lucia), published by Jossey-Bass/Pfeiffer; Virtual Team Success: A Practical Guide to Working and Leading From a Distance (co-wrote with Darleen DeRosa), published by Jossey-Bass/Wiley
- Can be contacted at 212-472-8081 or [email protected] and @OnPoint_LLC
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.