Avoid the cost of noncompliance penalties.
Salary advances and overpayments must be included in employee’s income when received and are subject to all federal taxes at that time. Tax treatment of repaid amounts depends on the type of tax and when it is repaid. This video reviews the tax treatment of these fringe benefits as well as dealing with awards and prizes that are given to employees.
Alma Stewart, CPP
- U.S. Payroll Tax Manager
- 25+ years of experience in payroll including managing multistate payroll departments
- CPP/FPC Item Writer
- Author of several publications in PayTech magazine related to payroll electronic payments
- Member of American Payroll Association for 15+ years
- Graduate in accounting, University of Alaska, Anchorage
- CPP certification
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.