Stay compliant with the taxation of these fringe benefits.
There are many different fringe benefits that companies offer their employees that need to be addressed as part of the year-end payroll processing and it’s important to make sure your team looks at each benefit carefully to stay compliant. This video reviews group legal services, business travel expense reimbursements, adoption assistance, and employer provided meals and lodging.
Alma Stewart, CPP
- U.S. Payroll Tax Manager
- 25+ years of experience in payroll including managing multistate payroll departments
- CPP/FPC Item Writer
- Author of several publications in PayTech magazine related to payroll electronic payments
- Member of American Payroll Association for 15+ years
- Graduate in accounting, University of Alaska, Anchorage
- CPP certification
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.