Make sure your employment contract spells out all the details.
When putting together an executive compensation package one form of executive compensation is the base salary. This should be specified in the employment contract and increases in the annual base salary, and the method of determining the increase, should be addressed there as well. This video reviews base salary contract provisions and discusses bonuses and perquisites.
Raymond L. Hogge, Jr.
- Partner with Hogge Law, where he advises employers across Virginia in all aspects of labor and employment law, and represents them in employment-related litigation, mediation, and administrative proceedings
- Former chairperson of the employment law section of the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys, a former chairperson of the personnel section of the International Municipal Lawyers Association, a former chairperson of the Continuing Legal Education Committee of the Norfolk and Portsmouth Bar Association, and a member of the labor and employment law section of the Virginia Bar Association
- Hampton Roads Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management, the Peninsula Personnel Association, Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce, and labor and employment law section of the American Bar Association
- A frequent speaker on labor and employment law issues and his writings have been published in journals including the International Municipal Lawyers Association's Municipal Lawyer and the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys’ Journal of Civil Litigation
- He publishes VirginiaLaborLaw.com, a website providing labor and employment law news and information to Virginia employers
- J.D. degree, University of Richmond School of Law; B.A. degree, College of William & Mary
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.