Learn how to make your spreadsheets look good.
Explore tips that will help you in your daily tasks using Excel®. Starting with merging cells, our speaker, Jill A. Trehearne of FatSAWGS.com, explains step-by-step how to make your spreadsheet look better with the help of different formatting tips. She discusses how to format columns, explains the F4 factor, reviews the paste special function, and offers keyboard shortcuts in this helpful video.
Jill A. Trehearne
- President of FatDAWGS.com
- Over 15 years in the graphic/publishing industry
- Over 20 years in the IT industry, including eight years working at Microsoft Corporation as a Support Engineer and Content Lead; also, as a Windows System Engineer for various other companies, including a major health provider group
- While at Microsoft, she experienced working on multiple Six Sigma Green Belt projects, and as part of a Green Belt team, won the Microsoft Excellence in Business Award
- As Content Lead, Jill wrote technical support articles for Office and Microsoft Home products
- Through FatDAWGS.com, along with Jay Carlson, Jill co-wrote OfficeFest 2007, a self-published series of training modules that includes “Using Microsoft® Excel® for Financial Analysis,” “Microsoft® Excel® Pivot Tables and Charts,” as well as “Visual Basic for Applications in Microsoft® Excel® 2007”
- Develops and designs websites, designs iPhone graphics, and co-develops Commercial SQL solutions
- Associate’s degree in Applied Sciences – Graphic Design, Illinois Central College; continuing education, University of Maryland, Europe Division; and various certificates of learning while on the job
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.