Make sure you are complying with FMLA rules to avoid getting sued.
There are many FMLA rights available to employees. Remember that step one is that employees must be told that they have these rights. Make sure your business has handled the general notice posting requirement and that the policy is part of your handbook. This video discusses several employer notices that must be available for review and covers the method in which employees must be made aware. Our speaker also covers certifications and recertifications.
George J. (Jerry) Oliver
Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP
- Partner in the Raleigh office of Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP
- Engaged exclusively in representing management in the practice of labor and employment law, and litigates cases in federal and state court, and before administrative agencies
- Selected as a North Carolina Super Lawyer from 2006 to present by Law and Politics magazine for attaining a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement
- Listed in 25th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America
- Listed in Honors Edition of Chambers Who’s Who Among Executives and Professionals
- Can be contacted at 919-755-8700 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.