Case law shows that employers must be careful when handling fitness for duty examinations.
Over the last decade or so, there have been many court cases that have tested fitness for duty exams. Our speaker, Frank C. Morris Jr., reviews several of them in this video. From suggested violations of the ADA, irrational behavior, anxiety and stress disorders, our speaker reviews these cases and what the outcome of each case was.
Frank C. Morris, Jr.
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Senior Partner in the employment law practice in Washington, D.C., and co-chair of the ADA and Public Accommodations Group for the national law firm of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Represents and counsels employers and public accommodations nationally in employment, labor, leave, and disability matters
- Speaker on the ADA and employment law to the judicial conferences for the federal judges of Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, and Eleventh Circuits
- Adjunct professor at the George Washington University Law School
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America and the Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers, and Washington, D.C. and Baltimore Top-Rated Lawyers
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.