5 simple steps to stay focused.
Focus is a matter of deciding on what thing you’re not going to do. Great results are achieved by how narrow you can make your focus. Productive people get more done, achieve better results and earn far more than everyone else by devoting maximum time on being focused on their top priority.
The Coach's Zone
- Senior HR Officer – created all HR policies and procedures to ensure the consistent and equitable treatment of all employees while not conflicting with company operational goals
- Created the first corporate and subsidiary HR function nationwide for a $3 Billion NYSE listed company with 5000 employees
- President and COO of a $3 Billion company with overall responsibility for company-wide productivity; operations and support
- Primary responsibility always addressed achieving corporate revenue and growth targets via the maximum use of all people resources. This also involved making sure that all of their “people” policies – vacation and time off - supported the overall welfare of their team members
- Has more than 35 years’ experience as a leader responsible for various teams – developed and implemented those programs that struck the right balance between productivity and time-off
- Loves taking time off each year without any negativity on his or his teams well-being – personally and professionally
- As an executive coach, he works with many entrepreneurs who all struggle with taking time off, he coached them through a practical and effective process that allows them to take time off with confidence that their business will not suffer as a result of their absence
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.