Recent developments took place to the Certified Financial Planner® Code and Standards.
Among these developments was a revised 6-step process introduced to the CFP code in October 2019, as well as an expanded fiduciary duty to all financial advice. Our speaker, Matt Watkins, reviews the revisions made and discusses demographic changes and how the need for having a coordinated effort between both retirement and estate planning.
Matt Watkins, J.D., LL.M.
- Financial advisor and general counsel for Argi Financial Group
- Leads the Argi Financial Group Family Office and serves as financial advisor for high net worth clients and business owners
- Regular public speaker on legal, tax and financial matters
- Seven years’ experience in financial services industry
- Prior to entering the financial services industry, practiced law for nine years in the areas of tax, mergers and acquisitions and estate planning
- J.D. degree, University of Louisville; LL.M. in taxation, DePaul College of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 502-753-0609
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.