Failure to properly amend corrected forms may result in additional penalties.
No one wants to have to amend tax forms but no matter how many precautions you take to avoid it, there will always be a time that you will need to do an amendment. If you’re correcting underreported tax, you must file Form 941-X by the due date of the return for the return period in which you discovered the error and paythe amount you owe by the time you file. This video reviews how to collect the information needed to complete Form 941.
Debbie Cash, CPP
- Business Analyst-Implementation at G&A Partners
- Formerly a Payroll Tax/Time and Attendance Specialist at Employer Advantage LLC
- G&A Partners is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that offers payroll, human resources, benefits management, risk management, and accounting services for businesses and they recently acquired Employer Advantage LLC a former PEO
- Has been with the organization since 2006
- Certified Payroll Professional Certification in October 2006
- 30+ years of experience processing payroll and payroll taxes for various different companies and professions
- Worked as a Payroll Specialist at Missouri Southern State University from 1993 to March 2006
- Attended the International Tax Conference in Wisconsin in 2005 and specialized in International Tax for Student Visa’s
- Worked for Joplin R-8 School District from 1990 to 1993
- Bachelor’s degree in general business, MSSU; associate’s degree in Accounting, MSSU
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 417-782-3909 ext 148
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.