Gain insight on clarifications and interpretations of key terms.
The genesis of Section 6409(a) was part of the February 2012 Middle Class Tax Relief Act. The constitutional issues with Section 6409(a) are due to its compelling state and local action, taking property, under the 5th Amendment/Takings Clause, Federalism/10th Amendment, and commerce clause. The background to Section 6409(a) has a long series of industry efforts to preempt local cell tower zoning, including at least six major attempts. This video reviews a summary of the wireless siting order and changes since the wireless siting order.
John W. Pestle, Esq.
- Chair of the Telecommunications Group at Varnum LLP law firm
- Representing property owners nationwide on cell leases for 27 years
- Helped clients sell over 100 cell leases
- Graduate of Harvard, Yale, and Michigan Law School
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 616-336-6725
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.