Gain tips on how to sound more professional at work.
Cultural colloquialisms can be very useful however they should also be used with discretion, or not at all. Colloquialism is the use of informal words, phrases, or even slang in a piece of writing. Culture is the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group. This video reviews how to put those two pieces together to ensure that you are expressing the message you want to send while letting your personality shine.
Mel Kloner, Ph.D.
True Synergy, Inc.
- Organizational psychologist, consultant, and corporate trainer
- Currently works with True Synergy, Inc. a professional organizational development consulting firm
- Has worked as an organizational development consultant for CBRE, Troika, Hyperloop Transportation Technologies, Inc., and Center for Family Health and Education
- Specializes in helping organizations with strategic planning; culture change; training; designing, developing and implementing onboarding processes; and standardizing recruiting
- Has a strong background in advanced statistical analysis
- Has designed, led, and facilitated trainings, workshops and webinars on such topics as communication skills, networking skills, stress management, building customer satisfaction, professional writing and email etiquette, emotional intelligence, preventing burnout, and employee engagement
- Helps improve employee and organizational capabilities through understanding areas where companies excel and further helps identify areas that can be improved by utilizing evidence-based solutions
- Ph.D. degree in organization psychology, Alliant International University; M.S. degree in organizational psychology, Alliant International University; B.A. degree in psychology, University of California, Santa Cruz
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.