Do you have the answer to that question? You should.
Starting out with asking your current customers for feedback is a great way to get to the answer you seek. Whether it be a formal survey or an information conversation, keeping up on what your customer are thinking will keep your company going in the right direction. This video reviews how to get feedback from your customers and your stakeholders, and the option of working with an outside source for help with workflow.
Kenneth M. Jones
- Procurement specialist (part-time) providing training to new procurement staff at the University at Albany, SUNY
- Has trained many university staff on state procurement rules and regulations as well as the Research Foundation for SUNY (a non-profit organization) rules and regulations working with various granting agencies
- Provided procurement procedures, training, and transactional review for a research foundation for a SUNY grant-funded procurement team in Nairobi, Kenya
- Established online ordering processes with vendors ranging from office supplies to lab supplies
- More than 30 years of experience working in the public and nonprofit procurement field
- Previous purchasing experience included procuring commodities, services, and construction for the departments on campus
- Conducts regular seminars, webinars, and workshops on various procurement topics
- Past purchasing assistant for the New York State Office of Taxation and Finance
- Can be contacted at 518-875-6854 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.