Learn what is desirable and not desirable to include in an executive employment agreement.
If you are tasked with preparing an executive employment agreement there are certain things that are important to include. In any executive employment agreement, one of the most important things is to have a definition of the terms used in the agreement. It is also important to make sure it is clear what the duration of the agreement is. This video reviews these important aspects to include in an executive employment agreement and discusses circumstances that may terminate the agreement before the end of the term.
Raymond L. Hogge, Jr.
- Partner with Hogge Law, where he advises employers across Virginia in all aspects of labor and employment law, and represents them in employment-related litigation, mediation, and administrative proceedings
- Former chairperson of the employment law section of the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys, a former chairperson of the personnel section of the International Municipal Lawyers Association, a former chairperson of the Continuing Legal Education Committee of the Norfolk and Portsmouth Bar Association, and a member of the labor and employment law section of the Virginia Bar Association
- Hampton Roads Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management, the Peninsula Personnel Association, Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce, and labor and employment law section of the American Bar Association
- A frequent speaker on labor and employment law issues and his writings have been published in journals including the International Municipal Lawyers Association's Municipal Lawyer and the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys’ Journal of Civil Litigation
- He publishes VirginiaLaborLaw.com, a website providing labor and employment law news and information to Virginia employers
- J.D. degree, University of Richmond School of Law; B.A. degree, College of William & Mary
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.