The rules and requirements for executive and administrative exemptions must be followed.
If and when the regulations become effective, the duties for executive and administrative exemptions will remain the same. The federal executive and administrative duties tests have specific requirements in regards to the management of the business or a recognized department or division of the company. The requirements may involve the ability to hire or fire employees but more importantly the way that the employees are managed.
Ross M. Greenky
Barclay Damon LLP
- Associate with Barclay Damon, LLP
- Member of the firm's Business Services Practice Group and concentrates practice on labor and employment matters including court petitions, complaints, motions, affidavits, document demands and employment policies
- Prior to joining Barclay Damon, he practiced at Hancock Estabrook, LLP in labor and employment, and litigation
- J.D. degree, Duke University School of Law; B.A. degree, magna cum laude, George Washington University
- Can be contacted at 315-425-2702 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.