Learn how to transform data into meaningful, organized tables in Microsoft® Excel®.
If you think that Excel® is all about working with numbers, think again. More and more people are turning to Excel® to help them to manage list-based and tabular data. In many cases they receive, download or import data from elsewhere, and before that data can be used within their business and treated as a credible source of information, it needs to be seriously checked and cleaned. Duplicate entries, nonprinting characters, extra spaces and capitalization inconsistencies are all-too-often present in downloaded and imported data. You'll learn how to deal with and fix all of these issues. You'll also learn about managing lists and tabular based data in terms of sorting (into different orders), applying and saving filters (that let you display only certain items) and summarizing with PivotTables.
- Founder of theexceltrainer.co.uk
- Worked in IT training since 1989
- Subject matter expert in a range of technologies
- Delivered hundreds of courses and webinars on a wide variety of technology-related topics
- Recorded several video-based Excel training courses for Pluralsight.com
- Produced nearly 200 written and video-based tutorials hosted on theexceltrainer.co.uk
- A fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasmik
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.