The representation of your client can be assisted by technology – make sure you understand the ethical challenges to avoid missteps.
The ABA Committee on Ethics issued a resolution and report on the impact of technology and globalization on the legal profession and determined if any changes should be made to the ABA Model Rules and their policies. It was decided that the principles underlying the Model Rules remain applicable to all the new developments. This video reviews duty of competence, communication and confidentiality and how these duties have been implicated by technological changes.
Stuart M. Gerson
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Former Acting Attorney General of the United States, Assistant Attorney General, and federal prosecutor with hands-on enforcement and policy experience both with respect to antitrust and data privacy and security
- Experience in counseling and defending companies in antitrust litigation, including the successful court defenses of recent hospital mergers and other health care-related cases
- Successful defense of class action litigation related to the privacy of both PII and PHI
- Broad successful litigation and counseling experience with respect to Federal False Claims Act and other fraud actions
- As a corporate director, head of a compliance committee in a heavily data-centric industry
- Director of National Council of Registered ISAO’s, related to the adoption of best cyber practices and the fostering of public/private partnerships
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.