Because reputation matters.
As an attorney, you have two primary obligations. The first is to your client, to advocate diligently and forcefully (to win). The second is to the courts and to your adversary, to be honest and upright; and to comply with the law and with rules of professional conduct. And finding the sweet spot between those two obligations is the overall goal.
Matthew N. White
Monty White LLP
- Partner with Monty White LLP, San Rafael, CA (personal injury litigation)
- Mediator with Resolution Remedies, San Rafael
- Judge pro tem, San Francisco and Marin Counties
- Past president, Marin County Bar Association
- Co-author, Mastering Mediation, Thomson Reuters, 2012
- Adjunct professor, University of San Francisco School of Law (Mediation, Civil Procedure), 2012-present)
- Frequent lecturer on trial practice, personal injury law, ethics
- J.D. degree, UC Hastings School of Law, San Francisco
- Can be contacted at 415-226-4040 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.