Do you have an effective conflict-checking procedure in place?
Vendors, and intermediary staffing agencies, aren’t law firms so they won’t be sanctioned the same way firms and attorneys can be when it comes to conflicts of interest. Attorney outsourcing work has a duty to ensure that no conflict of interests exist for contract attorneys performing work, intermediary/staffing agencies, and LPO/vendors. Attorney should not engage a contract attorney/LPO that has performed or is performing services for a party that is directly adverse to the attorney’s client.
- Counsel for UnitedLex Corporation, a multinational litigation support services provider
- Presents regularly on eDiscovery, data privacy and outsourcing issues
- Member of the Missouri Bar
- J.D. degree, University of Missouri School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 913-302-9948
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.