Reduce the risk of lawsuits by following the code of conduct.
Self-regulation of the legal profession requires that members of the profession initiate disciplinary investigation when they know of a violation of the Rules of Professional Conduct. Lawyers have a similar obligation with respect to judicial misconduct. An apparently isolated violation may indicate a pattern of misconduct that only a disciplinary investigation can uncover. This video reviews the importance of reporting violations, particularly where the victim is unlikely to discover the offense.
Ernest H. (Skip) Kohlmyer, III, Esq., LL.M.
Shepard, Smith, Kohlmyer & Hand, P.A.
- Shareholder with the law firm of Shepard, Smith, Kohlmyer & Hand, P.A. in Orlando, Florida, where he has served as corporate counsel for an Atlanta-based collection agency
- Been in private practice for 28 years and has been defending various businesses against TCPA Class litigation since 2008
- Represented corporations, collection agencies, debt buyers, and credit reporting agencies in other compliance-related matters relating to TCPA issues
- Has had the privilege to serve as either lead counsel or co-counsel in numerous TCPA matters, in addition to also being the lead counsel in key district court opinions
- Served in various leadership positions with ACA International and is president-elect of the Florida Collectors Association
- Certified as an arbitrator in international commercial litigation cases, including business litigation, commercial arbitration, and public entity defense litigation
- LL.M. degree in international law and business; LL.M. candidate in antitrust and global economics, George Mason University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.