Understand recent changes to the law.
Estate planning with employee benefits can be complex and choosing the wrong beneficiary can have unanticipated and unintended consequences. The recent SECURE Act requires non-spouse beneficiaries to withdraw all assets from an inherited IRA or defined contribution plan by December 31 of the 10th year following the IRA owner's death. Exceptions to this include payments made to an eligible designated beneficiary. These beneficiaries can stretch payments over their life expectancy. This video reviews what you should look at when considering your beneficiary and discusses rollover options.
Judith A. Flory, Esq.
The Law Offices of Judith A. Flory, PLLC
- Attorney with The Law Offices of Judith A. Flory, PLLC
- Practices in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, taxation, business and corporate law, qualified retirement plans, employee benefit planning, and buying and selling businesses
- Frequently lectures on estate planning, estate taxation, closely held businesses and complex issues concerning the establishment of retirement plans and tax issues related thereto
- J.D. degree, cum laude, Albany Law School; B.A. degree in political science, cum laude, Siena College
- Can be contacted at 518-449-1421 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.