Understand your ethical rules as an estate planner.
There is some significance to Rule 1.2 that attorneys should make sure they are aware of when it comes to the scope of representation. As well as what is required in Rule 1.4 and how attorneys should consult with clients as to the means in which they want to be pursued. In estate planning it may relate to what type of trust is used for you client. This video reviews importance of understanding the scope or representation and discusses engagement letters.
John A. Snow
Parsons Behle & Latimer
- Attorney with Parsons Behle & Latimer, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Practice consists of general civil litigation, including commercial, professional malpractice, construction, and insurance coverage and defense
- Designated in The Best Lawyers in America as Lawyer of the Year in litigation, real estate, and construction law; and designated in the areas of practice of legal malpractice defense, commercial litigation, and construction
- Designated in Utah Business magazine’s Utah Legal Elite in the areas of business and civil litigation and construction law, and as a Super Lawyer in the Mountain States in Super Lawyer Magazine
- Chair of the Ethics Advisory Opinion Committee of the Utah State Bar
- Can be contacted at 801-536-6772 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.