Create a PowerPoint® presentation that will get you noticed.
As an administrative professional there are times when a presentation needs to look better. It can be loaded with too many bullet points, no photos or images, and transitions that just don’t work. There are many applications that can easily make PowerPoints® look great. This video will walk through several applications to help you turn that boring slide deck into something spectacular.
- Founder of Phil Gerbyshak
- Presents programs, trains, and coaches people how to build their business by maximizing their use of technology and social media in their day-to-day jobs
- Written 5 books, more than 2500 articles, and been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Daily Globe and Mail, Financial Times, Investor’s Business Daily, Inc. and many other publications
- Can help develop a strategy and bring in professionals to implement the strategy for you, with input and assistance from your business
- Former vice president of information technology at a full service financial services company, where he and his team were responsible for supporting over 100 applications used by advisors, investment bankers, research analysts and support staff
- Past director of social strategy for a compliance software vendor focused on the financial services vertical, where he coached, consulted with and trained customers and prospects how to integrate social media and social selling into their daily sales practices
- Currently the vice president of sales training at Vector Solutions, a SaaS company headquartered in Tampa, Florida
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.