The Supreme Court has issues that are ripe for review.
There has been a shift in the Supreme Court with the passing of Justice Scalia and the retirement of Justice Kennedy giving way to a new face of the courts featuring Justice Gorsuch and Justice Kavanaugh. This version of SCOTUS has age discrimination, sex discrimination, and disability discrimination on their plate to dig into. This video reviews these topics and how the new justices will play a part in them.
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Associate at Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Assists clients in all areas of employment law, including employment discrimination and retaliation, reasonable accommodations and the interactive process, the Missouri Human Rights Act, the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN Act), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and many others
- In the last calendar year, he has obtained successful jury trial verdicts and injunctive relief for his clients, as well as assisted his clients in nonlitigation resolution of disputes
- Assists clients in diverse labor matters including grievance arbitration and contract negotiations
- Graduate, salutatorian, St. Louis University Law School
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.