What is developmental feedback?
Every time managers communicate with their employees, they must have a specific objective in mind. Managers should know what they want their employees to walk away with, how they want them to feel, and what they want them to do after they hear the message. Research has proven if you really want to improve an employee's performance or address behavioral issues, developmental feedback is usually more effective when it is delivered in real time, along with guidance and recommendations about how to improve. This video reviews types of developmental feedback and why it is important; and discusses what a developmental action plan entails.
Cheryl Grazier, M.S.I.D., M.P.A.
Cheryl Grazier Training and Consulting, LLC
- Principal of Cheryl Grazier Training & Consulting LLC, which offers customized learning and development programs designed to increase the leadership and management capability of individuals, teams, groups, and organizations
- Over 20 years of business experience in both the public and private sectors as a trusted advisor in the areas of culture change, strategy implementation, program management, and team and leadership development
- Has worked in a variety of industries, including communications, government agencies, governmental contracting, and real estate
- Passionate about developing people skills and leadership capabilities for individuals and specializes in exposing people’s hidden aptitudes and talents, which enables those individuals to develop their known and recently found strengths and abilities
- Presents outstanding programs in the areas of leadership development, interpersonal communication skills, conflict management, performance management and conduct issues, and change management
- Holds several industry certifications, including MBTI, DISC, and FIRO-B
- Licensed as a real estate broker in both Missouri and Florida and holds a real estate instructor license in Florida
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 904-392-3427, or https://cherylgraziertraining.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.