Learn to deal with routine vs. fact specific problems.
When faced with an employee that has a violation of the rules you may need to step back and determine how frequently does that employee violate the rules. Is this considered a routine workplace violation (absence, failure to meet quota) or is this a problem that is fact specific and requires a tailored response (sexual harassment, workplace violence, etc.). This video reviews the difference between routine vs. fact specific problems and discusses procedures for dealing with violations and the different levels of discipline.
Alaniz Law & Associates, PLLC
- Associate attorney at Alaniz Law & Associates, PLLC
- Author of the Texas Labor Law Blog (https://texaslaborlawblog.com/)
- Conducted seminars and workshops at the United Way, AmericanHort, HR Houston and many other groups
- Regularly support clients facing investigations concerning wage and hour, discrimination, retaliation, and harassment charges by government agencies including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Department of Labor
- J.D. degree, University of Iowa; M.A. degree in curriculum and instruction, B.A. degree in philosophy and political science, Ohio State University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.