Understand how employee benefit plans and estate planning go together.
Estate planning with employee benefits can be intimidating if you don’t understand what the different types of benefits are that are available to you. The words “retirement plans” are often used to encompass all of the different types of plans that are offered as employee benefits. This video reviews several different benefits and discusses how they can work with estate planning.
Judith A. Flory, Esq.
The Law Offices of Judith A. Flory, PLLC
- Attorney with The Law Offices of Judith A. Flory, PLLC
- Practices in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, taxation, business and corporate law, qualified retirement plans, employee benefit planning, and buying and selling businesses
- Frequently lectures on estate planning, estate taxation, closely held businesses and complex issues concerning the establishment of retirement plans and tax issues related thereto
- J.D. degree, cum laude, Albany Law School; B.A. degree in political science, cum laude, Siena College
- Can be contacted at 518-449-1421 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.