Are you able to give yourself honest feedback?
A person that can manage themselves emotionally is able to identify and understand their own triggers. Triggers can be something in one’s environment, what others are doing, something within yourself, or certain situations. Emotional self-assessment requires insight and the ability to be vulnerable to yourself, as well as to others. This video will walk through how to do an emotional self-assessment and review characteristics of those that are managing their emotions.
Donna Schmid, Ph.D., LCSW
True Potential Coaching and Consulting
- Owner of True Potential Coaching and Consulting
- Director, Talent Management
- State of Idaho Social Work Examiners Clinical Board Member
- Executive coaching, team building, and management consulting
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics, including the effectiveness of SEI in the role of personal and professional development
- Graduate level university professor
- International Coaching Federation (ICF), Association for Talent Development
- Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology; M.A. degree in clinical social work; certified social and emotional intelligence coach; and advanced certified executive coach
- Can be contacted at 208-308-1779, [email protected], or on Twitter® PhD@donna_hatch
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.