Email is a wonderful tool, but email is also a very dangerous tool.
There are many advantages and disadvantages to email and it’s important to keep those in context. Email has taken over the lives of many and sometimes that connectedness is good but sometimes it can be overwhelming. When thinking of the advantages and disadvantages of email you may find some of the same words on the both sides of the coin. This video provides tips to email writing and how to determine how to write for different types of audiences. Our speaker also discusses ethical issues to consider and the importance of understanding your company’s email practices.
Jenna Beck, Esq.
- Previously worked for Advocates for Basic Legal Equality, Inc. as an attorney focusing on Real Estate and Family Law
- Joined the Sinclair Community College American Bar Association Approved Paralegal Program faculty in 2010 teaching Legal Research and Writing and Advanced Legal Research and Writing; currently the Chair of Law & Public Safety at Sinclair
- Received the 2012 Faculty Award for Excellence in Course Related Service Learning for public interest memo writing projects created in Advanced Legal Research and Writing
- Received the 2013 Southwestern Ohio Council for Higher Education Teaching Excellence Award, the 2014 John and Suanne Roueche League for Innovations Excellence Award, and the 2015 Dayton Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 Award
- Member of American Association for Paralegal Educators (AAfPE) and Co-Chair of the 2014 Northcentral AAfPE Regional Conference
- Member of the Legal Writing Institute
- B.A. degree, political science and English with a certificate in technical writing, summa cum laude, Wright State University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.