Information governance is key in making sure you always have control and can anticipate what is going to happen with your data.
Here is some free advice when it comes to discovery – absolutely information governance before litigation even starts. Be proactive. Make sure that you have a retention policy and that you are keeping information in an organized manner that is easily retrievable, easily identified, and easily collected. Make sure you have an exit strategy for your employees or your client’s employees. Make sure you aren’t losing information or losing data. Information governance cannot be stressed enough.
A. Page Beetem, Esq.
University of Cincinnati, Clermont College
- Associate professor of legal studies, University of Cincinnati, Clermont College
- 15 years of civil litigation experience
- Regularly conducts national and regional seminars and workshops regarding electronic discovery and legal technology
- Writer of numerous publications related to legal technology
- Kroll Electronic Discovery Certification
- Quality Matters Certified Peer Reviewer
- Concordance Certified Professional – Legal Software
- LAW Prediscovery, E-Discovery Certified Professional- Legal Software
- Clio Certified Consultant
- Can be contacted at 513-558-7403, [email protected] or Twitter® @uccparalegal
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.