We are in the midst of a revolution.
Consider the reports of behavior from the United States Gymnastics Team, the entertainment industry, senior executives at the major networks, politicians, and executives. These reports should have an effect on all employers and what they do regarding sexual harassment concerns. This video reviews reasons why sexual harassment still happens; and what steps can be taken make sure your company’s sexual harassment policy and training is up-to-date.
David G. Gabor
DGN Workplace Initiatives
- Founder and director of DGN Workplace Initiatives
- Partner with The Wagner Law Group
- Has extensive experience in human resources, litigation, and alternative dispute resolution
- Human resources practice includes compliance, drafting policies, preparing manuals, conducting training, handling workplace investigations, conducting auditing, and counseling clients in all aspects of the employee-employer relationship
- Litigation practice includes employment discrimination, harassment, employee classification, wage and hour, unfair competition, non-compete, and ERISA matters
- Conducts regular seminars, workshops, and webinars on matters concerning employment law and human resources
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer in New York, Massachusetts, and New England
- J.D. degree, Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center; B.A. degree, The University of Michigan
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.