Learn to recognize unhealthy signs of trauma.
Trauma can result from a harmful or life-threatening event or circumstance that has long-lasting adverse effects on one’s well-being. Trauma need not involve actual physical harm to oneself and can include an event or series of events that overpowers one’s ability to cope. Witness to trauma, learning about a loved one’s trauma, or repeated exposure to actual traumatic events and/or traumatized individuals (vicarious trauma) are all situations of trauma. This video reviews different types of trauma and discusses attorneys often find themselves dealing with vicarious trauma.
Brian S. Quinn
Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers of PA
- Education and Outreach Coordinator for Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers of Pennsylvania, Inc., a Lawyer Assistance Program established to help lawyers, judges, and law students recover from alcoholism, drug addiction, and mental health disorders
- Private practitioner for over 40 years, having litigated both civil and criminal matters during his career
- Worked in the field of alcohol and drug counseling in suburban Philadelphia, allowing him to gain both practical and clinical experience with individuals suffering from alcohol, substance use, and mental health disorders
- Has written articles and made presentations on many lawyer wellness topics to law firms, Bar Associations, professional organizations, and legal education providers on a state, national, and international level
- Member of the Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations
- Licensed attorney in Pennsylvania
- J.D. degree and a certificate in drug and alcohol counseling, Villanova University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.