There is a time to call and a time to email. Learn what's best for your situation.
A phone call is an excellent communication tool when your goal is to make a personal connection, address an urgent issue, explain a complex concept or situation, or to hear someone’s actual tone. A phone call is a poor communication tool when you need to keep a record of the communication, observe someone’s body language, share bad news, communicate with someone in the opposite time zone, or deliver information to a large audience. This white paper reviews those guidelines, as well as when and when not to email.
Jordan Jensen, Ed.D.
Freedom Focused LLC
- Founder and CEO of Freedom Focused LLC
- Wrote four books including the recently released, Self-Action Leadership: The Key to Personal, Professional, & Global Freedom (authorHouse, 2015)
- Wrote hundreds of articles in newspapers and other periodicals
- Extensive soft skills training expertise including: conducted 600 live trainings for more than 20,000 people in 44 U.S. States, five provinces of Canada, and nine counties of Great Britain; and facilitated more than 45 different courses spanning over a dozen different soft skill topics
- Ed.D. degree, Fielding Graduate University; B.A. degree in English, Utah Valley University
- Can be contacted at 832-618-5451, [email protected], Twitter® @JordanRJensen, www.freedomfocused.com, blog: freedomfocused.blogspot.com, Facebook® Freedom Focused/Dr. Jordan R. Jensen, or LinkedIn® Jordan R. Jensen, Ed.D.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.