Monitoring and inspection ... required by law?
He who disturbs the status quo pays for anything related to protecting the estate. The flagman, the traffic control devices, if the facilities are damaged during the use of another estate on your property … it all depends on what your co-location agreement says. It also depends on whether you had an obligation to be on site to monitor your property. Watch this video for details on duty owed to co-owners of dominant estates and liability of servient estate for use or misuse of servient estate.
Beth R. Minear, Esq.
Global Project Solutions Consultants, LLC
- Founder of Minear Law Offices, PLLC and Global Project Solutions Consultants, LLC, woman-owned businesses
- Service to the energy, utility, and critical infrastructure industries as trusted attorney and consultant for more than 20 years
- First chair trial attorney in state and federal courts of multiple states, utilizing emerging and novel evidence to educate juries, courts, and other triers of fact
- Areas of expertise are route selection and project siting, land acquisition planning, stakeholder engagement and outreach messaging, regulatory compliance, and encroachment remediation and asset protection of critical infrastructure protection
- Advises clients on eminent domain strategies in each state, regulatory matters including electronic discovery, FERC Order 1000 for the electric industry and PHMSA compliance for natural gas
- J.D. degree, Capital University Law School; studied at St. Anne’s College, University of Oxford
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.