Ensure that your employees and vendors know how to respond to a breach.
With the mass migration to cloud computing, cloud computing is creating more opportunities for cybercriminals and hackers. The market for cloud computing services is approaching $1 trillion annually. This video reviews the importance of practicing due diligence before choosing a cloud provider and discusses cloud security and how to respond to a cyber attack.
Mark H. Zietlow, Esq.
Innovative Law Group
- Attorney at Innovative Law Group
- Represents innovative companies on the cutting edge of technology, retail stores, distributors, service firms, manufacturing companies, and suppliers
- Frequent lecturer on business law
- Admitted to practice in Michigan, Ohio, and the U.S. Tax Court
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan and State Bar of Ohio
- J.D. degree, The Ohio State University College of Law; M.S. degree, Grand Valley State University Seidman School of Business; M.A. degree, The Ohio State University Graduate School of Public Policy and Management; B.A. degree, Capital University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 616-392-4100
Kendall L. Van Ameyde
Innovative Law Group
- Attorney in the office of Innovative Law Group
- Experience includes work as an appellate attorney in the Research Division of the Michigan Court of Appeals preparing comprehensive research reports and proposed opinions on a variety of matters filed for appeal
- Background also includes work for the Michigan Department of Attorney General in the Corporate Oversight Division where she worked on several cases involving fraud
- Authored an article titled Defining the Limits of the Private-Search Doctrine in an Expanding Digital Landscape, 10 Albany Government Law Review 452 (2017), and was Executive Editor of the Michigan State Law Review
- J.D. degree, magna cum laude, Michigan State University College of Law; B.S. degree, summa cum laude, Grand Valley State University
- Can be contacted at 616-392-4100 or [email protected]wyer
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.