Learn why it should if it doesn’t.
A well-defined promotion policy will help answer many questions for both the employees and management. The policy should state - the criteria needed for a promotion, the process that management must take as well as what things are acceptable as well as unacceptable during the process. This video reviews what makes up a strong company’s promotion policy as well as how a manager can help prepare his people for promotions.
Ronald A. Sereika
- 2010 National instructor of the year award for The National Association of Credit Management
- 2013 CCE award of excellence presented by the National Association of Credit Management
- 2011 Credit Executive of the year Upstate New York by NACM Chicago
- National Speaker at NACM Credit Congress, NACM Eastern Regional Conference, Upstate NY Annual meetings 2011 to 2015
- Two-time finalist at CooperVision for the CFO award given annually for the top performer in North America’s finance team
- B.S. degree in accounting, Fredonia State University; attended Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth University executive program for certification in Credit and Finance
- Can be contacted at 585-705-0304 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.