Review the importance of contemporaneous documents.
When documenting delays there should be a healthy focus on contemporaneous documentation. The reason why courts rely on contemporaneous project schedules, is the same reason why courts are going to rely on contemporaneous documentation. The documentation is being prepared at the time of what is happening on the project, is being used to manage the project, and is not being prepared in anticipation of litigation. This video reviews the importance of documenting delays and discusses the need for schedule reviews and approvals and daily reports, logs and diaries.
Bill Haydt, Esq.
Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
- Director, Shareholder at Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
- Qualified as an expert in construction scheduling, delay analysis, and damages
- Expertise lies in the areas of construction claims preparation and evaluation, development and review of critical path method (CPM) schedules, delay analysis, training, and dispute resolution
- Certified and award-winning instructor for Federal Highway Administration’s National Highway Institute courses, including Managing Highway Contract Claims: Analysis and Avoidance, and has provided CPM scheduling services to contractors and owners on a variety of projects, including bridge, highway, educational, and hotel projects
- Presented seminars, webinars, and construction claims-related presentations for private firms and public agencies across the country
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar
- J.D. degree, Temple University, James E. Beasley School of Law; B.A. degree in civil engineering and architectural engineering, Drexel University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 215-814-6400
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.