Ethical considerations for records retention.
Your clients’ records are your clients’ property. If one of your clients asked you for their records would you know the location of your clients’ records that are in your custody? There are a lot of instances where you are taking in client’s records because of the work you are doing for your client. Whether it’s a legal situation or an accounting situation or a combination of both, knowing where the location of your client’s records is in your custody is highly critical because you are a temporary custodian of that information. This video reviews ethical considerations when handling clients’ records.
Mark J. Fidel
- Account executive for state, local, and education markets, Ivanti, Inc.
- Co-founder and head of state, local, and education sales for risk-based vulnerability management company RiskSense, Inc.
- Served as executive director for the Western States School of Banking, 2007 – 2011
- Adjunct professor at New Mexico Highlands University, 2005 – 2007
- Worked as a commercial defense litigator for the Modrall Sperling Law Firm in Albuquerque, NM, 2002 – 2004; maintains his licensure in New Mexico
- Worked as a financial and senior financial analyst for Intel Corporation, 1994 – 1998
- J.D. degree; M.B.A. degree; B.A. degree in finance
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.