When you think about Facebook®, you should recognize the vast amounts of information that is available.
A fully filled out Facebook® profile contains over 40 pieces of personal information! Modern rules state that electronically stored information is part of the norm of discovery. From a company perspective, the recognition is that this is a real counterpoint to the basic disproportionate circumstance in litigation. If a company is probing in the area of social media they are much more likely to end up with a discovery protocol between the two parties.
Steven C. Bennett
Scarola Zubatov Schaffzin PLLC
- Partner in the law firm of Scarola Zubatov Schaffzin PLLC, New York City
- Practice focused on commercial litigation
- Adjunct professor, Hofstra Law School, e-discovery procedure
- Former co-chair, New York State Bar Association, E-discovery Committee
- J.D. degree, New York University School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.